This project made possible by a generous gift from the Christian A. Johnson Endeavor Foundation.
Our nation is facing unprecedented challenges in its schools, including the credibility of its leaders, teachers and curriculum. With proposed restructuring of the US Department of Education, increasing frequency of hate speech in schools, and the changing political landscape for teachers and teachers unions , it is imperative that we address some of the country’s most difficult and complex contemporary issues. The Urban Education Leaders Collaborative (UELC) is a differentiated professional development program that empowers educational leaders with relevant tangible skills required to lead in this environment.
Innovation: a new solution for a new challenge.
–Brian Perkins, UELC Director–
- Summer Principal Academy Nola (June) - New Orleans
- Intercultural Competencies in School Leadership Workshop (June) - Los Angeles
- StrengthsFinder Leadership Workshop (June) - Los Angeles
- Success Preparatory Academy Fellowship Launch (July) - New Orleans
- Intercultural Competencies in School Leadership Institute (August) - North Carolina
Engagement. Leadership. Discussion.
The Education Leadership Development Experience (ELDEx) is a decision-based experience used by UELC facilitators to enhance professional development workshops dealing with various high-stakes topics that are of concern to modern education leaders. Visit Now